Thursday, July 10, 2008

Maddie's Bachelor of Rhymes

6/9/08
Maddie's Kindergarten Graduation Program theme was Mother Goose's Bachelor of Rhymes.  It was so cute hearing her singing the nursery rhymes in anticipation of the show.












She was the sheep in Little Boy Blue.  Here she is after finishing the show and accepting her diploma.  She had the biggest smile on her face!





When I asked if she was going to wag her sheep tail during the program, she said, "I wouldn't want any of my friends to think I was shaking my booty at them!"










Maddie's Kindergarten class is a fun group of kids.  She made so many great friends this year.  Maddie is such a sweet and open-hearted girl.  I love how she considers everyone a friend and overlooks grouchy behavior in others really easily.  In the end, she even got the infamous playground bully to join one of her clubs!  

No comments: