Monday, September 10, 2007

Kohl Children's Museum, Glenview

My friend Noly suggested that we go to the Kohl Children's Museum out in Glenview. This is one of the places I always meant to take the kids to, but never did. We met there on July 30th. What a great museum this is! It is really clean and the exhibits are very updated. The grocery store is always a hit.

The miniature Potbellies was my favorite though. All the kids running around making sandwiches and shakes! Hilarious! This will give them good practice for working at the Toaster Oven (Todd's/Monson's sandwich shop) when they are teenagers. Should I send in their resumes now? I think I like this museum even better than the Navy Pier Children's Museum. Maybe that is because they have free parking! And fun restaurants and shops down the street at the Glen Town Centre. It was so fun that we got a membership! They have reciprocal admission to Navy Pier's, Oak Park's, and Naperville's Children's museums. We'll definitely be checking those out soon. I can get an extra adult in free, so call me if you want to join us!

No comments: