Monday, September 17, 2007

Max Starts Preschool

Max started preschool today, September 14th. He was so excited that he was saying goodbye to us before we even got across the street. He was supremely confident that he was at school and he knew what he was doing. I made him stick with us until we got to the preschool doors and saw his teacher, just in case!


Walking to school with Maddie.











Just before entering the preschool doors.




He was excited to play at the playground before going home. He was feeling a little wild, doing all kinds of tricks. All the dads on the blacktop were impressed. They thought he was a tough guy! He makes me laugh!



When we got home, he was ready for lunch. When I gave him a Tigger spoon for his pudding, he was upset. He told me he was a big boy now and needed a big boy spoon. I can't believe he is already too big for his britches! (Okay, I geuss I can believe it!)

No comments: