Saturday, September 29, 2007

Welcome to the Lloyd Family Blog

I am finally sending out the link to our family blog today. I have been working on it little by little, cataloging our summer. I think the kids are going to like having the pictures of what we have been up to in an easily accesible spot. I have tried to put links where possible so we can easily get to the websites and things we like. (If you want to browse through what we have been doing the past few months in order, start at the first post and go up from there.) If you have any suggestions of places we have not visited yet or any of your favorite spots in Chicago, please post them! We have been trying our best to try new things and visit the old favorites. Love to you all!

5 comments:

The Christexans said...

I'm so glad that you're back. It will be better when I finally see you and you're family! Thanks for sending a link to your log. You've been busy. It makes me tired just looking at all the things you've been doing.

The Christexans said...

Oh! Can I add you as a link to my blog?

Genki na Pengin said...

You guys are awesome -- Thanks for the invitation to follow your adventures!!

Amy Christine said...

Yay! I love blogs! Yours is so cute and makes me really miss Chicago.

(I'm adding you as a link on my blog, okay?)

digestibletrax said...

i just watched paris when it sizzles this weekend, and thought of you guys. we like to sneak in peeks of your blog just so we can wax nostalgic about chicago.